Review of The Lights in the Tunnel
Aaron Saenz at SingularityHub has a review of my new book The Lights in the Tunnel: Automation, Accelerating Technology and the Economy of the Future.
You can read the full review here.
- A White House conversation on automation and what it means for America’s future
- Are we prepared for the robotic revolution?
- Economic Growth Isn’t Over, but It Doesn’t Create Jobs Like It Used To
- Rise of the Robots – Events – September, 2015
- “Rise of the Robots” in China – Some Random Observations
- Rise of the Robots — Reviews
- Rise of the Robots – Book Events, May 2015
- My New Book “Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future” – releasing on May 5, 2015
- “The Lights in the Tunnel” is now available in Japanese – (テクノロジーが雇用の75%を奪う 単行本)
- Read “The Lights in the Tunnel” for Free Until March 1, 2015 (PDF)
- The Robot Revolution and Jobs: “Humans Need Not Apply” (video)
- “Humans Need Not Apply” — A video about the robot revolution and jobs
- Robots, AI and Jobs – Links
- Russian Edition of “The Lights in the Tunnel” Now Available
- Technology and Unemployment – Links
- How will technology affect society in the future?
- About Martin Ford - Futurist, Author, Keynote Speaker and Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- Productivity and Employment -- A Structural Change?
- Technology is Killing Jobs for Skilled, College Educated Workers
- The Automated Economy -- How Will it Work?
- A White House conversation on automation and what it means for America's future
- Could Robots and Automation cause an Unemployment Crisis -- CACM Article
- Could Fast Food Automation Replace Low Wage Workers?
- Why the Robot Revolution May Turn Out Worse than you Think
- Structural Unemployment: The Economists Just Don't Get It