“Humans Need Not Apply” — A video about the robot revolution and jobs
This post has moved to this page.
- A White House conversation on automation and what it means for America’s future
- Are we prepared for the robotic revolution?
- Economic Growth Isn’t Over, but It Doesn’t Create Jobs Like It Used To
- Rise of the Robots – Events – September, 2015
- “Rise of the Robots” in China – Some Random Observations
- Rise of the Robots — Reviews
- Rise of the Robots – Book Events, May 2015
- My New Book “Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future” – releasing on May 5, 2015
- “The Lights in the Tunnel” is now available in Japanese – (テクノロジーが雇用の75%を奪う 単行本)
- Read “The Lights in the Tunnel” for Free Until March 1, 2015 (PDF)
- The Robot Revolution and Jobs: “Humans Need Not Apply” (video)
- “Humans Need Not Apply” — A video about the robot revolution and jobs
- Robots, AI and Jobs – Links
- Russian Edition of “The Lights in the Tunnel” Now Available
- Technology and Unemployment – Links
- How will technology affect society in the future?
- About Martin Ford - Futurist, Author, Keynote Speaker and Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
- China, Robots/Automation and Unemployment
- Robots, Dexterity and Visual Recognition
- The Economic Implications of Intelligent Machines
- Did Advancing Technology Contribute to the Financial Crisis?
- A White House conversation on automation and what it means for America's future
- The Average Worker and the Average Machine
- Why the Robot Revolution May Turn Out Worse than you Think
- Technology is Killing Jobs for Skilled, College Educated Workers